Organisations wishing to apply for Support for small and medium sized enterprises engaging in apprenticeships are invited to submit applications online by 17 January 2017, 12:00 noon (midday, Brussels time) to the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency in Brussels
The instructions for completing the Application Package is intended to help applicants for Support for small and medium sized enterprises engaging in apprenticeships to find information they need to complete their applications.
Before starting your application:
- Read the Applicants' Guidelines for completing the Application Package carefully.
- Applicants must have an EULogin (European Commission Authentication Service) account. If you already have an EULogin account, you may use it, otherwise, click here to create an EULogin account. When you have created your EULogin account, return to this page.
You are now ready to start the application process:
- The applicant and all partner organisations must be registered in the Participant Portal. Organisations that register in the Portal receive a Participant Identification Code (PIC) that will be requested in the application form.
Given that each applicant organisation should use only one PIC code, please first check with your legal representative's office whether such a PIC number has already been created for your organisation. If this is the case, you may use this PIC code to create your electronic application form.
- If not, your organisation should register in the Participant Portal. To access the Participant Portal, you will also need your EULogin username and password.
- Create your official electronic application form, also called the eForm (please refer to the eForm section).
Completing your application
- Once you have completed the eForm and attached the annexes, validate it. This triggers an automatic check that informs you if your application form is complete. If this is the case, you can submit it online.
- When you have submitted your application online, you should receive a confirmation email and reference number. If not, contact the helpdesk.
Please DO NOT SEND A COPY of the e-form and the attached documents by post to EACEA.
For practical details on how to use the Participant Portal, please consult the following presentation.