For questions about the parts of Erasmus+ managed by the Executive Agency, you can use this contact form.

Please read the Privacy Statement.

  • If you are based in a Programme Country1 and are not sure which part of the programme may be relevant to you or if you would like an overview of the whole programme you should contact the National Agency in your country.
  • If you are based in a Programme Country, but are interested in participating in the international dimension of the programme:
    • Erasmus+ International Contact Points in National Agencies (ICPs) will be your contact point for country-specific questions on international credit mobility. For the list of these offices, please click here. You will also find general information about applying for international credit mobility on DG EAC's website.
    • If you have a question about applying for the other international components of Erasmus+ (Erasmus Mundus Joint Master DegreesCapacity-Building in Higher EducationJean Monnet Activities) you should contact EACEA. If you have a country-specific question on these topics, you can contact your ICP.
  • If you are based in a Partner2 Country, you can contact the National Erasmus+ Office (NEO) which exists in certain Partner Countries (former Tempus Partner Countries). For the list of these offices, please click here.

1) EU Member State or North Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Turkey.
2) Regions 1-4 and 7 in the Programme Guide

Applicants and scholarship holders can submit a complaint about an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree by visiting this page.

Your message
About you
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.