Organisations wishing to apply for Knowledge Alliances or Sector Skills Alliances are invited to submit applications online by 26 February 2015, 12:00 noon (midday, Brussels time) to the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency in Brussels
The instructions for completing the Application Package is intended to help applicant for Knowledge Alliances or Sector Skills Alliances to find information they need to complete their applications.
Before starting your application:
1. Read the Call for proposals / Erasmus+ Programme Guide / Instructions for completing the Application Package carefully.
2. Applicants must have an ECAS (European Commission Authentication Service) account. If you already have an ECAS account, you may use it, otherwise, clic here https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/ecas
to create an ECAS account. When you have created your ECAS account, return to this page.
You are now ready to start the application process:
1. The applicant and all partner organisations must be registered in the Participant Portal. Organisations that register in the Portal receive a Participant.
Identification Code (PIC) that will be requested in the application form.
Given that each applicant organisation should use only one PIC code, please first check with your legal representative's office whether such a PIC number has already been created for your organisation. If this is the case, you may use this PIC code to create your electronic application form.
2. If not, your organisation should register in the Participant Portal. To access the Participant Portal, you will also need your ECAS username and password.
Applicants should attach in the Portal:
a. Legal entity form accompanied by the statutes of the applicant organisation
b. Financial identification form duly completed and certified by the bank
3. Create your official electronic application form, also called the eForm (please refer to the eForm section).
Completing your application
1. Do not forget also to complete the compulsory annexes to the eForm.
2. Once you have completed the eForm and attached the annexes, validate it. This triggers an automatic check that informs you if your application form is complete. If this is the case, you can submit it online.
3. When you have submitted your application online, you should receive a confirmation email and reference number. If not, contact the helpdesk.
Please DO NOT SEND A COPY of the e-form and the attached documents by post to EACEA.
For practical details on how to use the Participant Portal, please consult the following presentation.
NB: If you experience technical difficulties with the submission of your eForm you must contact the helpdesk by email BEFORE the submission deadline, explaining the nature of the problem.
Instructions for completing the Application Package:
for Knowledge Alliances
for Sectors Skills Alliances
The eForm in English and its User Guide are available on https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/documents/eforms_en
The eForm in French and German will be available soon.
If, after referring to the eForm User Guide you still have a question or have encountered a technical problem, please contact the HelpDesk services.
HelpDesk e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HelpDesk phone: +32 2 299 0705