Organisations wishing to apply for 'Support to European Networks' are invited to submit applications online by 25 November 2016, BEFORE 12:00 (midday, Brussels time) to the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency.
The Guide for applicants is intended to help applicants through the process of preparing an application.
Before starting your application:
1. Read the Call for proposals, the Guidelines and the Guide for applicants carefully.
2. Applicants must have an EULogin (European Commission Authentication Service) account. If you already have an EULogin account, you may use it. Otherwise, click here to create an EULogin account. When you have created your EULogin account, return to this page.
Next to the Guide for applicants, you may want to consult following documents:
- The Guide for experts provides the general framework for the external experts for evaluating applications. This document is provided only for informative purposes to help applicants understand the evaluation process.
- The grant agreement models:
- The Agency has published on 10/10/2016 responses to the most Frequent Asked Questions, which you can consult here. This document may be regularly updated.
To start the application process:
1. The applicant must be registered in the Participant Portal. Organisations that register in the Portal receive a Participant Identification Code (PIC) that will be requested in the application form.
Given that the applicant organisation should use only one PIC code, please first check with your legal representative's office whether such a PIC number has already been created for your organisation. If this is the case, you may use this PIC code to create your electronic application form.
For practical details on how to use the Participant Portal, please consult the following presentation.
2. If not, your organisation should register in the Participant Portal. To access the Participant Portal, you will also need your EULogin username and password.
Applicants should attach in the Portal:
a. Legal entity form accompanied by the required annexes
3. Create your official electronic application form, also called the eForm (please refer to the eForm section).
Completing your application
1. Do not forget also to complete the compulsory annexes to the eForm.
2. Once you have completed the eForm and attached the annexes, validate it. This triggers an automatic check that informs you if your application form is complete. If this is the case, you can submit it online.
3. When you have submitted your application online, you should receive a confirmation email and reference number. If not, contact the helpdesk.
NB: If you experience technical difficulties with the submission of your eForm you must contact the helpdesk by email BEFORE the submission deadline, explaining the nature of the problem