These guidelines explain how to submit a proposal. Please read them carefully before filling in the application form.
How to apply
Guide for applicants
Participation of non-EU countries in the CE programme
The eForms are available on the site of the Education, Audiovisual, and Culture Executive Agency.
More information is available in the eForm User Guide .
If, after referring to the e form User Guide you still have a question or have encountered a technical problem in relation to the e-Form, please contact the HelpDesk services.
Helpdesk e-mail address: email@example.com
HelpDesk phone: +32 2 299 0705
Information regarding the network
- Statistics, results and evolution of the network
- List of the cinema members of the network
- Latest results achieved by the members of the network in terms of programming and activities towards young audience
- Proposed guidelines to the members and potential members of the network
Information on the operational capacity of the applicant organisation
- Detail of the human and technological resources available to carry out the action
- Job description and track record (CV) of key personnel involved (or to be involved) in the proposed action
- Application form "cinema" duly completed and signed
- Summary of the activities of the applicant and of its partners, together with an evaluation of the results achieved over the previous 3 years
The application package must be sent by registered mail or private courier no later than the submission deadline to the following address:
Education, Audiovisual & Culture Executive Agency
Creative Europe Programme
MEDIA Sub-programme – Cinema Network
Avenue du Bourget 1
BOUR 03/66 BE – 1049 Brussels Belgium
A cover letter must indicate:
- the name of the company:
- PIC number:
- the E-form confirmation number: