Before starting your application:
1. Check the Official journal or this website to see if there is an open call for proposals
2. Read the Guidelines and the call for proposals carefully
3. Applicants must have an ECAS (European Commission Authentication Service) account. If you already have an ECAS account, you may use this, if not, create an ECAS account. When you have created your ECAS account, return to this page.
How to apply
You are now ready to start the application process
1. Each organisation involved in your project must register in the Participants’ portal and receive a Participant Identification Code (PIC). The PIC will be requested in the application form. To access the Participants’ portal, you will need your ECAS username and password.
2. Create your official electronic application form, also called the eForm.
To create your eForm, your will be asked to go through the following steps, without interruption:
a. Select the funding opportunity.
b. Select a language option.
c. Select the organisation(s) participating in your proposed activity.
d. Create the application eForm.
e. Save the application eForm to your local computer or network drive.
f. Fill in the e-form and save regularly.
Completing your application
1. Don’t forget to also complete the compulsary annexes to the eForm
2. Once you have completed the eForm and the annexes, validate it. This triggers an automatic check that informs you your application form is complete. If it is, you can submit it online.
3. When you have submitted your application online, you should receive a confirmation email and reference number. If not, contact the helpdesk.