Organisations wishing to apply for 'Support to Refugee Integration projects' are invited to submit online applications by 28 April 2016, 12:00 noon (midday, Brussels time) to the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency web site.
The Guide for applicants is intended to help applicants through the process of preparing an application.
Before starting your application:
- Read the Call for Proposal, the Guidelines and the Guide for applicants carefully.
- Applicants must have an ECAS (European Commission Authentication Service) account. If you already have an ECAS account, you may use this, if not, create an ECAS account. When you have created your ECAS account, return to this page.
Each organisation involved in your project must register in the Participant's portal and receive a Participant Identification Code (PIC). The PIC will be requested in the application form. To access the Participant's portal, you will need your ECAS username and password.
Next to the Guide for applicants, you may want to consult following documents:
- The Guide for experts provides the framework for the independent experts for evaluating applications (to follow)
- The grant agreement model (Uploaded 29/03/2016)
You are now ready to start the application process:
- Create your official electronic application form, also called the eForm.
To create your eForm, your will be asked to go through the follow steps, without interruption:
- Select the funding opportunity.
- Select a language option.
- Select the organisation(s) participating in your proposed activity.
- Create the application eForm.
- Save the application eForm to your local computer or network drive.
- Fill in the e-form and save regularly.
Completing your application:
- Don’t forget to also complete the compulsary annexes to the eForm
- Once you have completed the eForm and the annexes, validate it. This triggers an automatic check that informs you your application form is complete. If it is, you can submit it online.
- When you have submitted your application online, you should receive a confirmation email and reference number. If not, contact the helpdesk.