This call for proposals concerns Action 4.1 of the Youth in Action Programme and its purpose is to provide support for the operating costs of bodies active at European level in the field of youth and pursuing an aim which is of general European interest.
The bodies must help encourage young people to participate as citizens in public life, in society and in the development and implementation of European cooperation actions in the broadly defined field of youth.
This call for proposals corresponds to the operating grants to be awarded for 2010.
The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency is responsible for implementing this call for proposals.
Call for proposals
- The call for proposals EACEA 25/09 has been published in the Official Journal of the European Communities C 2009/C 241/10 on the 08/10/2009 (EUOJ C 2009/C 241/10):
- IMPORTANT: for more details on call specifications, please read the following document
Guidelines / call for proposals EACEA 25/09:
Proposals must comply with the provisions set out in Guidelines / call for proposals EACEA 25/09.
Deadline for submission
Applications must be submitted at the latest at 12:00 CET the 09 December 2009. After this date, the on-line application system will be closed until it is re-opened for the next application phase.
Please note that the deadline for submission of the applications is 9/12/2009, as stipulated in the Call for proposals and in the Guidelines.
Therefore, do not take into account the date mentioned in the E-form Application (1/12/2009)
The grant application form is available for completion and submission on-line. All applicants are required to submit their application on-line.
You will find hereunder all relevant documents for Action 4.1 "Support for bodies active at European level in the field of youth".
Step 1 - Download the new electronic form (referred to as the "eForm" below).
Before you start to fill in your on-line application form, please print and read the user guide provided on the following link.
Download the eForm
You need to have the Adobe Reader version 8.1.5 or higher installed on your computer in order to able to download and complete the eForm. If you don't have it on your computer, please click here to download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
You will also find on this page all technical issues related to the eForm:
Step 2 - Fill in and submit the eForm and annexes
A paper version of the Application file (print-out of the electronic form and annexes) duly signed by the legal representative must also be sent to the address below before the deadline of 09 December 2009.
- Grant calculation:
Reminder: under call EACEA/25/09, applicants can apply under two different systems: Budget Based or Flat rates (see point 10 of the Guidelines for more details).
- Financial Identification form: download page:
- Legal Entity form: download page:
- Declaration of honour:
Contact and mailing address
Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency
Call for Proposals EACEA/25/09 – Action 4.1
Avenue du Bourget, 1 (BOUR 04/29)
Please note that the services of a helpdesk are offered to the applicants.
This helpdesk will be at the disposal of the public from Monday to Friday, from 9:30 AM to 12.30 PM and from 2.00 PM to 5:00 PM (+32/2/298.68.14 and +32/2/298.83.30) to provide any general information related to the call for proposals.
- Support for bodies active atEuropean level in the field of youth -Training and Information Day on Funding for International Non-Governmental Youth Organisations European Youth Forum -
8th of October 2009 -Brussels, Belgium:
- Council Regulation (EC, Euratom) No 1995/2006 of 13 December 2006 amending the Financial Regulation applicable to the general budget of the European Communities No 1605/2002:
- Council Regulation (EC, Euratom) No 1605/2002 of 25 June 2002 on the Financial Regulation applicable to the general budget of the European Communities. (OJ L 248, 16.9.2002, p. 1, as last amended by Regulation (EC) No 1525/2007 of 17 December 2007 (OJ L 343, 27.12.2007, p. 9);
- Commission Regulation (EC, Euratom) No 1248/2006 of 7 August 2006 amending Regulation No 2342/2002 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of the Financial Regulation:
- Decision No 1719/2006/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 November 2006 establishing the ‘Youth in Action’ programme for the period 2007 to 2013:
- Commission Regulation (EC, Euratom) No 2342/2002 of 23 December 2002 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC, Euratom) No 1605/2002 on the Financial Regulation applicable to the general budget of the European Communities. (OJ L 357, 31.12.2002, p. 1, as last amended by Regulation (EC, Euratom) No 478/2007 of 23 April 2007 (OJ L 111, 28.4.2007, p. 13).
- List of organisations having received a grant in previous years: 2004 | 2005 | 2006| 2007 | 2008| 2009