Important information (posted on 15/07/09)
The Erasmus University Charter Selection 2010 deadline for submissions has now passed. The Executive Agency is now processing the applications and applicants will be informed of the outcome of the assessment procedure in December 2009.
Please find below the list of all applications received. If your institution has submitted an application for the Erasmus University Charter and the corresponding number is not included in this list, please contact the EUC Helpdesk immediately at EACEA-EUC@ec.europa.eu.
Please note that this list is for information only and not a formal confirmation of the eligibility of applications.
List of applications received EUC 2010
This information notice was posted on 01/05/2009
Erasmus University Charter CALL 2010 - NEW TIMETABLE
The European Commission has decided to change the timetable for the publication of the EUC call 2010. The EUC call which was before included in the General LLP call of October is now replaced by a separate call that is launched in May 2009. The following new timetable applies :
- Launch of the EUC Call : 1 May 2009
- Deadline for submission of applications: 30 June 2009
- Publication of Results: December 2009
The new timetable will allow the applicant institutions to know the EUC results well before they apply in 2010 for a funding in the frame of decentralised actions (Erasmus individual mobility) and the centralised actions ( multilateral projects, networks, accompanying measures).
The Erasmus University Charter call for proposals 2010 has been published on 1st May in the Official Journal, C101/55 and is available under the following link:
SPECIFIC CALL FOR PROPOSALS — EAC/24/09:
In the framework of the Erasmus University Charter (EUC) Selection procedure, higher education institutions can apply for three different types of Charter:
- The Standard Erasmus University Charter is for institutions belonging to the Higher Education sector willing to apply for Erasmus funding for transnational academic mobility activities for students and for staff and /or act as a coordinator/applicant of a consortium for Erasmus multilateral projects, networks or accompanying measures.
- The Extended Erasmus University Charter (Student Placements only) is for institutions willing to apply only for Erasmus funding for transnational student placements. This type of Charter applies in particular institutions belonging to the secondary education sector.
- The Extended Erasmus University Charter (Standard Charter and Student Placements) is for institutions belonging to the Higher Education sector willing to apply for activities covered by both the Standard and the Extended University Charter (Student Placements only).
Please note that all institutions which have already been awarded an EUC under the Lifelong Learning programme (call for proposals 2007, 2008 and 2009) but intend to reapply in the coming selection in order to obtain:
- An other type of Charter (i.e. student placements) must input the previous Charter number in order to complete the on-line application. These institutions must use the username and password sent by the Executive Agency by email on 6th May 2009. Should you not have received your username and password by email, please contact the EUC Helpdesk immediately at EACEA-EUC@ec.europa.eu.
The Erasmus University Charter type is linked solely and directly to the typology of the institutions applying for it. This means that institutions belonging to the secondary education sector should normally only apply for the Extended Erasmus University Charter (Student Placements only).
Institutions holding already a Standard Erasmus University Charter and willing to extend their participation in the Erasmus programme activities, through student placements, should apply for the Extended Erasmus University Charter (Student placements only) in the view to obtain as a result of the selection the award of an Extended Erasmus University Charter (Standard Charter and student placements).
- The EUC Application Form has to be submitted via the electronic Online Submission Tool of the Executive Agency. Applications that are not submitted electronically will be considered ineligible.
- In addition, a print out of the submitted electronic Application Form has to be signed by the authorised legal representative of the applicant institution and to be submitted by mail to the address of the Executive Agency:
Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency
LLP – Erasmus University Charter
Unit P2: ERASMUS, JEAN MONNET
Av. du Bourget 1
BE- 1140 Brussels
- A paper copy of the signed Application Form shall also be submitted to the LLP Erasmus National Agency of the country where the institution is located.
DEADLINE FOR PROPOSAL SUBMISSION:
- 30 June 2009, 24:00 Brussels time for the mandatory electronic submission (Please note: the help desk will only be available until 5 PM on Tuesday 30 June 2009).
- 30 June 2009 (as per postmark) for the submission of the signed paper version. Applications bearing a postmark date after 30 June 2009 will be considered ineligible.
LANGUAGE OF THE APPLICATION
- The on-line application for the Erasmus University Charter is available in three languages only (English, French and German).
- An application for the Erasmus University Charter must be submitted in one of the official languages of the European Union.
- If the language of submission is not English, French or German, the Erasmus Policy Statement must also be provided in one of these three languages.
SPECIFIC CALL FOR PROPOSALS — EAC/24/09
APPLICATION FORMS AND GUIDELINES
Please read carefully the following documents before you start completing your application:
- Guide with technical instructions on how to use the Online Submission Tool
- Known technical issues / IT problems
- PDF versions of the application forms (for information only and NOT to be used for application submission)
Questions concerning the Erasmus University Charter submission procedure can be sent to: EACEA-EUC@ec.europa.eu