How are applications selected:
All project proposals are assessed by the Executive Agency receiving the application, exclusively on the basis of the criteria described in the ERASMUS+ Programme Guide
The assessment implies:
- A formal check to verify that the eligibility and exclusion criteria are respected
- A quality assessment to evaluate the extent to which the participating organisations meet the selection criteria and the project meets the award criteria. Such quality assessment is carried out with the support of independent experts.
The quality of eligible applications will be assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
- Relevance of the proposal
- Quality of the project design and implementation
- Quality of the project team and the cooperation arrangements
- Impact and dissemination.