How are applications selected:
A set of eligibility, selection and award criteria is applied.
Eligible applications will be assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
The groupings will be divided into two categories:
- Small film category: groupings presenting a film with a production budget below 3M€
- Medium film category: groupings presenting a film with a production budget equal to or above 3M€ (up to 10M€ for films from DE, FR, ES, IT and UK).
Points will be awarded for:
- number of eligible distributors in the grouping (minimum 7);
- number of distributors that have generated a potential fund under the last Automatic Distribution Call for Proposals,
- the nationality of the film - please check the guidelines
The groupings with the highest number of points will be selected.
The grouping that presents the live-action children's film with the highest score will be selected, regardless of the ranking of applications in the entire selection process.