Organisations wishing to apply for Joint Master Degrees are invited to submit applications online by 27 March 2014, 12:00 noon (midday, Brussels time) to the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency in Brussels.
The document "Instructions for completing the Application Package" (*) is intended to help applicants for Joint Master Degrees to find information they need to complete and submit their applications.
(*)Please note that the EN-version of the "Instructions for completing the Application Package" is the master version. The FR and DE versions are for information only
In addition "Frequently Asked Questions" are available in order to assist applicants in preparing their proposals.
Before starting your application:
- Read the call for proposals / Erasmus+ Programme Guide / Instructions for completing the Application Package carefully.
- Applicants must have an ECAS (European Commission Authentication Service) account. If you already have an ECAS account, you may use it, otherwise, click here to create an ECAS account. When you have created your ECAS account, return to this page.
You are now ready to start the application process:
- The applicant and all partner organisations must be registered in the Participant Portal. Organisations that register in the Portal receive a Participant Identification Code (PIC) that will be requested in the electronic application form.
Given that each applicant organisation should use only one PIC code, please first check with your legal representative's office whether such a PIC number has already been created for your organisation. If this is the case, you may use this PIC code to create your electronic application form.
- If not, your organisation should register in the Participant Portal. To access the Participant Portal, you will also need your ECAS username and password.
Applicants should attach in the Portal:
- Legal entity form accompanied by the statutes of the applicant organisation
- Financial identification form duly completed and certified by the bank.
- Create your official electronic application form,also called the eForm
Please click here to access and fill in the eForm.
For additional technical instructions, please refer to the eForm User Guide.
If after referring to the eForm User Guide you still have a question or have encountered a technical problem, please contact the HelpDesk services.
HelpDesk e-mail address: email@example.com
HelpDesk phone: +32 2 299 0705
If you have questions on the content of the eForm and the Annexes, please contact EACEA-EPLUS-JMD@ec.europa.eu
Completing your application
- Do not forget also to complete and attach to the eForm the four (4) mandatory annexes and if considered relevant to the proposal the optional attachment "Other relevant annexes" as well.
- Once you have completed the eForm and attached the annexes, validate the eForm. This triggers an automatic check that informs you if your application package is complete. If this is the case, you can submit it online.
- When you have submitted your application online, the applicant organisation should receive a confirmation email and reference number. If not, contact the helpdesk.
Please DO NOT SEND A COPY of the e-form and the attached documents neither by email nor by post to EACEA