Please consult the following guidelines document
It contains practical guidelines on:
- how to manage your project
- what if anything changes in the course of the project?
- contacting the Agency
- financial rules
- financial reporting
- compiling your final report.
In order to receive your final payment, please send the following documents at the latest 2 months after the end of the eligibility period of your project: :
- Final technical implementation report
- Copies of all project products (i.e. publication, brochure, poster, invitation, DVD, CD-Rom, T-shirt, etc.) and the website address(es) where evidence of publicity on Community funding can be found.
- Final financial report: 16/01/2011 - correction of a bug relating to the subcontracting costs
- A certificate from a registered and independent external auditor, certifying the final financial report. Please use the following template:
Please send the requested documents and annexes (duly dated and signed by the authorised person mentioned in the grant agreement) by post to:
- EACEA – Unit P5 Culture
Avenue du Bourget, 1 (BOUR 04/02)
B-1140 Brussels – Belgium
- and by e-mail to the officer assigned to your project